Hi everyone, how are you all . Right now i’m at the gold coast, its very nice here and the temperature is perfect. There is a lot of shopping centres and great surfing beaches. I’ve been to one of the the
me parks and have surfed about 2 times. It's kind of hot here but can be quite of cool at night. I Love it beacause of the atmosphere and how amazing some of the surfers are here.
I have been diving alot and have seen the new channell they made to make the wave bigger and more consistant. Anyway by for now.
me parks and have surfed about 2 times. It's kind of hot here but can be quite of cool at night. I Love it beacause of the atmosphere and how amazing some of the surfers are here.
I have been diving alot and have seen the new channell they made to make the wave bigger and more consistant. Anyway by for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment